Tuesday, January 5, 2010

written...

I was so sad when everyone went back to school/work. The holidays and Christmas were prepared for and thought about for so long in my little world...having them over was a bit of a downer for me. Coupled by freezing cold temperatures just made it a bit more of a bummer. So it goes....


(taken with my iphone: snuggling with my little guy: early morning)

I was so thrilled today to see that Sharilyn had restocked her shop with much coveted address files. I've been wanting one for quite a while, and ordered one in maple. I can't wait to fill out those little cards with friends and family....addresses, email addresses and phone numbers....a little treasure of information. Handcrafted goodness. I've enjoyed reading through her blog as well...good stuff!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blog - both yours and Sharilyn's.

    Sharilyn's makes me want to be a graphic designer. Right now I am thinking of ways to make it happen.

    ~gretchen

    ReplyDelete