Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Goodbye 2009, it was a great year!

Here's to walking away from bad habits, guilt, excuses and unnecessary worry....



Cheers to:
> establishing better habits
> eating more whole foods and exercise
> enjoying every moment of my time home
> taking photos and blogging again
> trying new things
> learning how to let things go
> staying organized, one day at a time
> remembering the stories that mean so much
> growing relationships
> being gracious when it's hard to be

A new start is always intimidating and exhilarating at the same time for me....a chance to begin anew while keeping in mind little lessons that have shaped who I am today. I've grown so much this past year in so many areas of my life....so here's to "leaning in" to 2010....bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment