Thursday, October 15, 2009

10.15.09

thinking about yesterday...


when I took this photo, this is what I saw, and what I thought about....lately I feel like I am riding that fine line between calmness and chaos....just like the line in the water where the wind has begun to make a ripple...


acorns totally remind me of fall....for this shot I just set my camera on the ground and pulled the trigger...


interesting mix between beautiful color, the greeness of the clover before the frosty weather sets in and the already browned up leaves....summarizes this time of year...

*yesterday, big J and I had this conversation...look ma, it says "carpenter" on that truck in that driveway....the dog in that house must have peed all over the carpet and the "carpenter" must be fixing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment