Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10.13.09

*cleaned all morning....I often wonder what it would feel like to have everything in its place...what would I do?
*while at the commons, little j fell asleep in my sling, while big j fell asleep in the stroller....nothing like an extra 60 pounds of pushing and hauling to make for a good workout in the brisk fall air
*keep asking myself, do I really need it? is it useful or beautiful? will it improve my quality of life?
*love lululemon's manifesto....scored a mini poster while there today....wish their products were cheaper
*wanting to give myself more me time....need to take better care of myself
*wanting Halloween to be over already....I'm ready for the holidays....so much fun with two
*clean sheets tonight....my favorite
*mandating quiet...no tv/no computer time during the day....what a difference even an hour makes....I miss quiet....it's so nice
*meatballs and spaghetti for dinner....hit the spot
*not looking forward to busy wednesday....
*...."do you suppose", "that's hilarious"...favorite sayings today from big j
*little guy is teething big time.....
*wanting to clear out the garden....
*must photograph the foliage....it will be gone all too soon

No comments:

Post a Comment